Kids First Children’s Services is a family-owned paediatric health, therapy and education practice located in Sydney’s northern beaches. We’re looking for a caring, committed and reliable secondary Maths teacher to join our friendly after-school tuition team in 2015. If you are a mature & organised team player who can provide one to one tuition to secondary Maths students in Years 7 to 12, we want to hear from you.
At Kids First, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Attractive hourly pay rate
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic team of award winning children’s health and education professionals
- A varied and positive work environment
- Great kids and lovely families with whom you will develop positive partnerships
- Flexible, part-time hours during school terms only
- Insurance, full administrative support and all resources provided
About Kids First Children’s Services
Kids First is a well-established children’s health, therapy and education practice located at Brookvale. Our experienced Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Child Psychologists and teachers work in one convenient location, supporting children and families with a variety of needs.
- Warm, caring interpersonal skills and a flexible, “can do” approach
- Teaching degree and/or formal qualifications in Maths education
- Ability to teach students from Years 7 to 12
- Reliable, regular availability for at least two terms
- Working with Children Check
- Permanent Australian resident
- Available to work after school (Mondays to Thursdays) from 4.00pm until 6.00pm or 7.00pm
- Your own ABN
- Excellent personal presentation.
- Local resident of Sydney’s Northern Beaches
- Recent working experience in a secondary school or education environment
Interested? Apply now!
In your application, please include the following information:
- Cover letter addressing the above criteria
- Current resume
- Contact details of two professional referees