Call us : (02) 9938 5419
Practical solutions to the problems that kids and families face
All of Kids First’s services are specifically tailored to give kids and families the certainty and clarity they need to overcome the challenges they face.
At our multi-disciplinary practice in Sydney’s northern beaches, we provide personalized therapy and tuition, innovative small group programs and popular Community Service Seminars for parents and teachers.
We are registered NDIS providers too.
The Kids Difference: L.E.A.R.N
Regardless of their area of expertise, every member of Kids First’s university educated team uses our 5 step approach to helping kids be the best they can be.
It’s called L.E.A.R.N
- Listening carefully to your child and family’s needs
- Exploring options and giving ethical, evidence-based advice
- Taking Action that is practical and solution focused
- Regularly reviewing your child’s progress using our innovative ‘Monthly Milestones’ process
- Navigating and graduating so that your child can celebrate their success and move forward with confidence
When you child comes to Kids First, you’ll gain:
- Confidence: You’ll see that we’re committed helping your child to THRIVE in every area of their life
- Empowerment: You’ll know exactly what to do to help your child succeed
- Connection: You’ll feel the care that we have for you and your child and know that we’ve got your back, now and always.
Kids First Services
To make things better for your child and to help you find a way forward, we’ll give you access to an award-winning team of highly trained psychologists, speech pathologists, occupational therapists and teachers who have years of experience working with children and families just like yours.
And to make it easier for you, we’ll work together (with you and each other) in one, family-friendly location in Sydney’s northern beaches.
We pride ourselves in providing value for money and we’re confident that you’ll consider the convenience, quality and care offered by Kids First Children’s Services to be of the highest calibre.
Kids First’s Children’s Allied Health Services
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Child Psychology and Family Counselling
- Early Intervention and Disability Support
- Feeding Therapy
- Small group programs that build resilience and social skills
Kids First’s Transition and Tutoring Services
- Ready Set School transition to Kindergarten program
- Maths tuition groups for children aged 7 to 12
- Individual Maths tuition for children aged 7 to 17
- Individual reading, writing and spelling support for children aged 5 to 16
- Selective Schools, Opportunity Class and Scholarship preparation groups
Kids First’s Parent Support Services
- Free Community Service Seminars featuring experts in children’s health & development
- Individual parenting support and advice
- Parenting workshops for schools and pre-schools
Kids First’s Professional Support Services
- Consulting & advisory support for teachers in preschools, primary and secondary schools
- Professional Development workshops for early educators
Contact Kids First
Can we help you or a child you care about?
Phone us on (02) 9938 5419 now or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org