Annika is a leading Sydney Careers Advisor with contacts in a vast number of tertiary education and vocational training settings. Her goal is to help young people with unique needs and their families to make informed choices about their future paths.
An experienced Teacher, Annika has an exceptionally broad and current understanding of the options available to young people as they consider study, work, and life after school. As Kids First’s ‘Wise Choices’ program leader, Annika provides young people and their families with an opportunity to access expert, objective advice on their next steps.
Her priority, always, is to help young people identify their strengths and skills so that they can move forward to a satisfying, rewarding, and meaningful future.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Arts
- Bachelors’ Degree in Education
- Graduate Certificate Careers Education and Development
- Accredited teacher with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Network Coordinator Careers Advisers Association of NSW & ACT
- Providing standardised skills and affinities testing to help young people make informed choices about:
- University study
- TAFE courses
- Gap Years
- Sponsored work-based study programs
- Volunteer programs
- In 2019, Annika’s contribution to Careers education was recognised with the Excellence in Careers Advising Award from the Careers Advisers Association of NSW & ACT
- A busy mum to two teens, Annika combines her work with her kids’ active after school schedules
- A keen athlete who is known for her (crazy but consistent) commitment to running in all kinds of weather