Call us : (02) 9938 5419
If you’re worried about your pre-schooler’s speech & language, read on…
Perhaps your child’s communication skills are not developing as well as other children their age…
Maybe your child is unable to pronounce sounds or words that other kids can say…
Perhaps teachers or carers at preschool have mentioned that your child is struggling to make social connections with other children…
Maybe your child has a stutter…
Or perhaps your child’s inability to express ideas, wants and needs results in tantrums and poor behaviour.
Community heath waitlists are long
Right now, the wait list for 3-5 year old northern beaches children seeking speech therapy advice from community health services is six to eight months long.
That means that if you put your child’s name on a wait list today – you might not get an appointment until October.
If you are concerned that your child is falling behind – and you don’t want to wait for months for advice – give your child the benefit of this completely FREE offer
Get FREE advice now!
Kids First Children’s Services is committed to supporting local families…
That’s why we’d like to offer you a FREE consultation with one of our experienced, paediatric Speech Pathologists.
This private, one to one session could help you with advice and strategies if:
* Your child mispronounce words
* Your child struggles to say some sounds properly
* Other people find your child’s speech hard to understand
* Your child has had frequent ear infections and you suspect that hearing has been a past problem
* Your child seems to have problems understanding or remembering instructions
* Your child struggles with social skills
* You are worried about your child’s behaviour
* Your child is going to school next year and you want to ensure that he or she is ready to learn
How to get your free appointment
This consultation offer is valued at $105, but we’re offering it FREE to northern beaches preschoolers who have not attended Kids First before.
It is for appointments booked and attended before Friday March 4 2016.
**Please note: This offer does not include a written report.
We only have 8 appointments left and they will be offered on a first-in, first-served basis.
If you have concerns for your 3-5 year old, call Kids First now on (02) 9938 5419 to secure your obligation free appointment.
Alternatively, fill in the quick inquiry form below and we will contact you directly to arrange your visit.