Are you worried about your pre-schooler’s:
- Speech & language skills?
- Fine motor skills?
- Gross Motor Skills?
- Sensory Processing Skills?
Perhaps your pre-schooler’s communication skills are not developing as well as other children their age…
Maybe your child is unable to pronounce sounds or words that other kids can say…
Perhaps teachers or carers at preschool have mentioned that your child is struggling to make social connections with other children…
Maybe your child has a stutter…
Or your child struggles with (or avoids!) drawing, cutting and self-care tasks…
Perhaps your child’s inability to express ideas, wants and needs results in tantrums and poor behaviour.
Community heath waitlists are long
Right now, the wait list for 3-5 year old northern beaches children seeking speech and occupational therapy advice from community health services is six to eight months long.
That means that if you put your child’s name on a wait list today – you might not get an appointment until next year!
If you are concerned that your child is falling behind – and you don’t want to wait for months for advice – give your child the benefit of this completely FREE offer
Get FREE advice now!
Kids First Children’s Services is committed to supporting local families…
That’s why we’d like to offer you a FREE consultation with one of our experienced, paediatric Speech Pathologists or Occupational Therapists.
This private, one to one session could help you with advice and give you peace of mind.
With an offer this generous, we hope you understand the need for some Conditions
- Your booking must be made before 4.00pm THIS Friday June 24 and attended before Friday July 8, 2016
- This offer is for a 40 minute consultation only and does not include a written report
- To be fair to all, we can only offer one free screening per family
- This offer is for either one speech therapy screening or one occupational therapy consultation
- This offer is exclusively for children who have not been to Kids First’s Children’s Services before
- Cancellation fees apply to appointments changed within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment
How to get your free appointment
Simply fill in the request form below and a member of our friendly team will call you to arrange a time for you to visit us at Kids First Children’s Servicecs in Brookvale.