At Kids First, we are always keen to hear from passionate speech pathologists, occupational therapists, psychologists and teachers who share our commitment for supporting northern beaches children and their families.
At times, career opportunities exist for experienced professionals to join us, and we take care to recruit staff who will be a great ‘fit’ for our amazing team.
If you are an outstanding therapist or teacher who:
- Shares our key values of kindness, care and compassion
- Is looking for a role to which you can lend your enthusiasm and expertise
- Is keen to work with a team of friendly and highly skilled colleagues
- Holds permanent residency status in Australia and lives in Sydney
- Understands the importance of building long-term relationships with children and families
We encourage you to contact us.
Feel free to email Kids First on email@example.com ensuring that you provide us with a cover letter detailing your expression of interest and your most up to date resume.
When roles are available, you will find them on this page, so scroll down to see if we have a position vacant right now.
We look forward to hearing from you!