Customer Service Team Leader
A long standing member of the Kids First team, Louise joined us in 2016 after a successful career as a travel agent.
Louise (affectionately known as ‘Lou’) is an active mum of two and is often the first point of contact for families who reach out to Kids First.
Her gentle nature, caring approach, and wealth of knowledge make our practice run smoothly, even on the busiest of days.
As a member of Kids First’s leadership team, Lou brings her experience with systems, business operations, and daily contact with families to the fore.
Her capacity to see the ‘big picture’ is phenomenal and we rely on her (and her Customer Service colleague, Wendy) to be the glue that holds Kids First together.
- Associate Diploma in Business
- Coordinating the delivery of excellent customer service to our children and families
- Coordinating our team members’ clinical schedules
- Managing Kids First’s practice management system
- Keeping ahead of the services we offer and the organisation that needs to make them happen!
- Her happy place is home on the beautiful Northern beaches
- A proud dance and soccer mum who loves watching her kids play/perform.
- A fan of all things ‘summer’, including the beach and swimming
- Her favourite holiday destination is Hawaii or anywhere tropical where she can relax with a cocktail in her hand.
- Her favourite weekend treat is a lazy long lunch at a nice restaurant with friends or family.