Call us : (02) 9938 5419
This January, help your child make a confident start to Kindergarten!
Ready Set School combines the expertise of Kids First’s psychologists, teachers, speech pathologists and occupational therapists with the experience of best-selling author of SCHOOL READY: A practical and supportive guide for parents with sensitive kids, Sonja Walker.
Give your son or daughter the support and encouragement of Sydney’s leading school readiness team so that your child feels confident as ‘big school’ begins.
YOUR CHILD WILL BENEFIT FROM
SKILLS + FUN = CONFIDENCE
Each Ready Set School session builds familiarity with Kindy classroom conventions as well as:
- Social skills
- Independence & self-reliance
- Talking & Listening skills
- Learning behaviours like following instructions and completing tasks
- Fine motor skills and correct pencil grip
- Pre-literacy skills including recognising and using sounds, letters and words
- Pre-numeracy skills developing understanding of problem solving and maths concepts
PLUS – Your choice of a private skills screening with a paediatric speech pathologist or occupational therapist will give you objective information about your child’s learning and developmental needs
- Group 1 – Monday 7 January to Thursday 10 January 2019
- Group 2 – Monday 14 January to Thursday 17 January 2019
- Group 3 – Monday 21 January to Thursday 24 January 2019
- 1:15pm to 2:45pm
Daily for 4 consecutive days
Includes four 90 minute small group lessons (max 6 children)
PLUS a complimentary private skills screening with a paediatric speech pathologist or occupational therapist
(Valued at $134 but free as part of Ready Set School)
- Kids First Children’s Services
527 Pittwater Road, Brookvale (next to Brookvale Oval)
Ample parking and public transport available
PLACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED
Kids First Children’s Services is located in Brookvale.
Click on the image below to contact our friendly team for more information. Reserve a place for your child now!