Are you worried about your child starting primary school? Every child is unique, with their own unique needs.
But what if your child’s subtle differences set them apart from their peers?
- How your anxious child will manage at ‘big school’?
- How teachers will handle your child’s emotional or behavioural vulnerabilities?
- The effect your complex family could have on your child’s education?
- The impact of a child’s learning, social, or sensory processing challenges?
- Your unfamiliarity with Australian schools and where you fit in?