Join a passionate, supportive team where your knowledge of practical, engaging, evidence-based child intervention services is celebrated and rewarded!
- This career opportunity is perfect for an experienced Team Leader or an experienced psychologist who is ready to take the next step
- Showcase your skills and mentor others along the way
- Deliver interventions to children and families in a multidisciplinary setting alongside like-minded psychologists, speech therapists, OTs and special educators
Your experience in delivering interventions to children will be highly valued, however, what is most important is to be a team player and to embrace the culture and values that underpin all the work that we do at Kids First Children’s Services.
What we are offering:
- Flexible options so you can balance work and family
- A motivated and supportive team environment to create & innovate
- A unique and diverse caseload with multidisciplinary exposure
- Leadership and management that places priority on staff satisfaction and wellbeing
- Generous above award salary with quarterly team retreats
- Excellent PD opportunities
- Outstanding salary + bonuses
With a strong and growing team of allied health professionals, we’re committed to learning and development and our highly experienced team proactively share their knowledge for the benefit of all.
Kids First offers its team members the security of generous salaried positions and other financial and lifestyle benefits.
Remuneration for this role will absolutely be aligned with your experience and the value that you will undoubtedly bring to our practice.
Not just ‘Any Psychologist’
At Kids First, our Core Values are Care, Kindness, Compassion and Making a Contribution.
We are not looking for simply ‘any psychologist’.
We’re looking for a genuine team player, an excellent clinical practitioner and an outstanding communicator who shares our commitment, mission and values.
If you seek a role where you can contribute to a culture that values whole-hearted connections with children, families and colleagues, this could be the perfect job for you.
What we are looking for:
- A recognised degree in psychology,
- Registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
- Experience in the psychological assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with mental health, behavioural and developmental disorders,
- Willingness to learn and support our clients to achieve their goals
- Availability to work at least 3 days per week
- Alignment with our values of acting with Care, Kindness, Compassion and Making a Contribution
- Enthusiastic consumer of cake, treats and the occasional team lunch that may or may not involve pizza – yes, Kids First is that kind of place
If you are excited by this opportunity, apply now or get in touch with Sonja Walker on (02) 9938 5419 for a confidential chat about your next career move.