Are you an experienced OT who is ready to take the next step in your career?
This is a great opportunity to showcase your skills and mentor others along the way.
You will be experienced in delivering assessments and interventions exclusively to children, however, what is most important is to be a team player and to embrace the culture and values that underpin all the work that we do at Kids First Children’s Services.
At Kids First, we’re not restricted to working with families in set ways. We’re constantly innovating and looking at fun and new opportunities to make a difference in the lives of children and families living with developmental difficulties and disabilities.
Whether it’s through our Mini MasterChefs cooking lessons or MiniBuilders holiday programs, we creatively and collaboratively push boundaries so that we can get the best results for children, whilst always having fun along the way.
What we are offering:
● A motivated and supportive team environment
● A unique and diverse caseload
● Leadership and management that places priority on staff satisfaction and wellbeing
● Generous above award salary
● Quarterly team retreats
● Excellent PD opportunities
● Multidisciplinary exposure
● Huge scope to create and innovate
● Flexible options so you can balance work and family
With a strong and growing team of allied health professionals, we’re committed to learning and development and our highly experienced team proactively share their knowledge for the benefit of all.
You can be confident that you’ll learn a lot, both from our team of highly skilled clinicians but also via supervision and the financial commitment we make to individual Professional Development.
What you’ll need to be successful:
● A recognised degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
● Experience in working with children and confidence in your role with children and their parents
● Current registration with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia & AHPRA
● Current working with children check
● Willingness to learn and support our clients to achieve their goals
● Alignment with our values of acting with Care, Kindness, Compassion and Making a Contribution
Contact us now
If you are excited by this opportunity, apply now or get in touch with Sonja Walker on (02) 9938 5419 for a confidential chat about your next career move.