Are you currently studying occupational therapy at university?
Are you keen to develop your knowledge and skills by working closely with an experienced multi-disciplinary team of paediatric professionals?
Would a permanent part-time role at the Northern Beaches most awarded multi-disciplinary children’s practice be a helpful stepping stone for your career??
As integral members of Kids First’s multi-disciplinary team, our Occupational Therapy Assistants play an important role in supporting children aged 3 to 12, their families, and educators.
● A motivated and supportive team environment
● A unique and diverse caseload
● An employer that places priority on staff satisfaction and wellbeing
● Secure, permanent part-time employment with benefits like paid leave and above award salary
● Quarterly team retreats
● Excellent PD opportunities
● Multidisciplinary exposure
● Huge scope to create and innovate
● Flexible options so you can balance your work, life, and study
With a strong and experienced team of allied health professionals, we’re committed to learning and development and our highly experienced team proactively shares their knowledge for the benefit of all.
You can be confident that you’ll learn a lot, both from our team of highly skilled clinicians, your team leader and the wonderful kids and families we support.
This role commences in January 2022, so if you are excited by this opportunity, apply now!
Send your CV and a Cover Letter explaining why you would be a great member of the Kids First team to sonja [at] kids-first.com.au