Call us : (02) 9938 5419
We make life easier and happier for kids and their families
Welcome to Kids First… where our sole purpose is to help you and your child overcome the challenges you face.
Our core values are kindness, care and compassion.
Our aim to make things better for your child and to help you find a way forward.
To do this, we give you access to an award-winning team of highly trained psychologists, speech pathologists, occupational therapists and teachers who have years of experience working with children and families just like yours.
And to make it easier for you, we work together (with you and each other) in one, family-friendly location in Sydney’s northern beaches.
At Kids First Children’s Services, we specialise in supporting children of all ages and abilities as they become confident and independent.
Whether your pre-schooler would benefit from school readiness and social skill development or your school aged child needs confidence-building literacy, writing or maths tuition, our qualified teachers provide the best and most caring guidance available.
If your child needs expert Child Psychology, Speech Therapy or Occupational Therapy support, our multi-disciplinary team of experienced paediatric health professionals will work with your family to gently guide your child.
If your child has special needs, our innovative, government approved Early Intervention programs will provide family centred assistance.
Our guarantee to you is that we will listen to you and work in partnership with your family to encourage and support your child.
We pride ourselves in providing value for money and we are confident that you will consider the convenience, quality and care offered by Kids First Children’s Services to be of the highest calibre.
Education and Tutoring Services include:
- Early childhood learning, kindergarten and school readiness programs
- After school maths, English and reading tuition for children aged 5-17
- Social skills support for children with Autism and other special needs
- Selective Schools and Scholarship preparation
Professional Children’s Health Services include:
- Speech Pathology
- Occupational Therapy
- Child and Family Psychology – including assessments
- Special needs and Early Intervention
- Child and Family Counselling
Parent Support Services include:
- Free Community Service Seminars with experts in children’s health & development
- Individual parenting support and advice
- Special Needs Support Networks
- Parenting workshops for schools and pre-schools
Contact Kids First
There is always something positive and exciting going on at Kids First! Please register to receive our free fortnightly newsletter so we can keep you up to date with our latest events. And you are always welcome to contact us directly on 9938 5419 to discuss your child’s needs.